photo by Douglas Poe
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, flour, pecans and water. You might have to add a little extra water if mixture is too dry.
- After all ingredients are mixed, roll into small balls.
- Place balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- After cookies come out of oven, cover with powdered sugar; set aside.
- Cool completely.
- When cooled dust them with more powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!