Paula Deen's Pecan Dreams
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are very easy to make and taste amazing!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup heath bits o' brickle toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Stir together confectioners' sugar and flour in a bowl.
- Using a pastry cutter or fork, cut cream cheese and butter into flour mixture until crumbly.
- Press mixture into prepared pan, distributing evenly.
- Pour nuts over mixture and press into dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- For topping, whip cream and granulated sugar together with a hand-held electric mixer until stiff; fold in almond toffee bits.
- Spread over cake.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION