Pecan-Crusted Honey Chicken
Grey Poupon recipe card recipe. A twist on the usual honey dijon chicken.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix mustard, honey and lemon juice.
- Brush mixture onto both sides of chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine pecans, bread crumbs, and butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over chicken, press lightly into chicken to secure.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were good but I wanted the pecan crust a little crispier. Used a combo of b/s breasts and thighs. There was a lot of liquid in the panwhich prevented the chicken from getting crispy. I also had to cook mine a little longer (35 minutes). Will make again, may just have to adjust a few things first. Made for PRMR Holiday 2009.Reply