Peanut Butter Tart
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40 miniature peanut butter cups (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the brown sugar, sugar and butter. Stir in the peanut butter, then the egg and vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and press them into the cups of mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press a mini chocolate covered peanut butter cup down into the center of each cookie, be sure to leave the cup a little indented.
- It is important that you let the cookies to cool completely before removing from their pans or they may break apart.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation