Peanut Butter/ Skor Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a supper rich bar cookie that have been a hit at the cookie swap each year.
- Ready In:
- 20 peanut butter cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Skor English toffee bit
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- Combine crumbs and butter in a bowl.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 13 X 9" baking pan.
- Layer nuts, morsels, coconuts, and skor bits.
- Drizzle condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION