Peanut Butter S’mores Skillet Cookie
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
1 12-inch cookie
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup Reese's pieces, divided
- 3 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 1⁄2 sheets graham crackers, broken into large pieces
- 8 mini Hershey chocolate candy bars, milk or dark
- 12-inch cast iron skillet.
- Kitchen torch.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and 1/4 cup peanut butter. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine then fold in 1/2 cup Reese's pieces and 1/2 cup marshmallows.
- Transfer half of the dough into a 12-inch cast iron skillet and spread to make even. Smooth over 2 cups peanut butter and top with 2 cups mini marshmallows. Top with remaining dough and sprinkle over remaining 1/4 cup Reese's pieces, 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and mini chocolate candy bars.
- Bake cookie for 35-38 minutes. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup warmed peanut butter over the top and sprinkle over remaining Reese's pieces. Mound 1/2 cup marshmallows in the center of the cookie. Use a kitchen torch or broiler to toast, about 1 minute. Let the cookie sit for 10-15 minutes, then slice to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!