Peanut Butter & S’mores Puppy Chow
No campfire is necessary to make this delicious s’mores puppy chow with a peanut butter twist.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, m&ms
- 1⁄2 cup miniature peanut butter cup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted salted peanut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a large nonstick pot over moderate heat, add 1 cup chocolate chips and peanut butter and stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and add the marshmallow fluff, stirring until completely combined.
- Add the cereal and gently stir with a rubber spatula until evenly coated with the chocolate peanut butter mixture. Add the powdered sugar and mix until evenly coated. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips, marshmallows, graham crackers, M&M’s, peanut butter cups, and peanuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation