Peanut Butter Fudge
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Line a 13X9 inch pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combinemilk, sugars, corn syrup, salt, and baking soda. Bring to a boil over mid-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Insert candy thermometer and cook until it registers 236 (don't overcook).
- Immediately remove saucepan from heat and stir in the butter, then peanut butter and vanilla. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and let fudge set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Minneapolis with my husband and our dog Dexter. We just got married in Oct. of 2006 and live in an old house that we remodeled ourselves and turned into a duplex. He's a med student and is just starting his residency in family practice. I'm an adult mental health case manager. My job is super-stressful and takes up most of the brain power that I have in a day, but cooking is relaxing to me, and I love trying new combinations of foods. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">