Peanut Butter Cup and Pretzel Terrine
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream, softened, divided
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup broken pretzel
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment, leaving an overhang. Press 1 1/2 pints softened vanilla ice cream into the pan, top with 20 chopped mini peanut butter cups, another 1 1/2 pints vanilla ice cream, and 3/4 cup broken pretzels. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
- To serve, remove from pan and slice. Pour a little chocolate syrup over each serving,if desired. **The cook time is the freezing time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I would like to welcome you to my recipes. I have been with Food.com since 10/05. My beloved husband, Tom, passed away 3 years ago. My world stopped. It's taken me all this time to find my way back to life without him. I have been so blessed to have found my second, once in a lifetime. I've met an amazing man who is so good to me. We moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Bullhead City, Az. in February, and we love it here. I have worked at Bally's and Paris hotel.casinos, in Las Vegas. I have seen some very famous entertainers, including Liza Minnelli, Penn and Teller, Ray Liotta, Dr. J (Julius Erving), Frank Sinatra and his wife Barbara Marx. and many, many more. Cooking is my passion, and I am slowly, but surely beginning to venture into the world of baking. To me, cooking is so much easier because baking is so much more exact. I love to make Italian and Mexican food the best, followed by Chinese and last, but by far the least, good old American food! How can you beat chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy?? I love to find several recipes and put my own spin on them and create a new recipe.