Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Raisin Stuffed Apples !
My daughter just loaned me her Peachtree Boquet cookbook, put out by the Jr. League of DeKalb County, Ga. There are some real goodies in this one. This is pretty healthy for tasting so darn good! I have tweeked this just a leetle!
- Ready In:
- 2 large apples, cored (I like Gala or Fuji, but more tart apples would be good too)
- 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter (smooth would work too)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds (or wheat germ)
- Mix the peanut butter, chocolate chips, raisins, and flax seed together in a small bowl.
- Fill the cored apples with mixture. You may leave whole, or cut in slices for smaller servings. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more