Peanut Butter and Grape Trifle
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) container nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) store-bought pound cake, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups red seedless california grapes, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups green seedless california grapes, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped (optional garnish)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until well combined. Gently fold in half of the whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a clear glass trifle dish or bowl, layer half each of the pound cake cubes, peanut butter mixture, red grapes, and green grapes. Repeat the layers a second time and top with the remaining whipped topping. Garnish with additional grapes (sliced in half) and chopped peanuts, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!