Peach Strawberry Smoothies
"Frozen fruit pieces replace ice cubes to chill this frosty oh-so-good refresher.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 1min
- Line baking sheet or tray with plastic wrap.
- Arrange peaches and strawberries in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- If desired, set aside four peach slices for garnish.
- In blender, combine cranberry juice, sugar, remaining peaches, and the strawberries. Cover and blend until smooth.
- If desired, garnish each serving with reserved peach slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I did change a couple of things ~ Omitted the sugar & used cranberry-pomegranate juice since I had it on hand! When possible I don't sweeten my own smoothies, & felt the very ripe & flavorful berries (along with the peaches) gave enough sweetness! Definitely froze the fruit, though, as that gives a nice frosty chill that we like! Divided this between two very tall glasses & were very happy campers! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]