Healthy Frozen Fruit Smoothies
photo by kweenofengland
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt
- 1 large banana
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Put in yogurt, honey, 1 whole banana, and milk into the blender.
- Blend in blender for a minute.
- Put frozen strawberries and peaches inches.
- Blend well until there are no chunks
- Last enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Used fat-free vanilla yogurt & 2% fat milk & everything else, for a quick & easy wonderful taste treat! Most often I make my smoothies with pineapple juice, so the milk in this made for a nice change! The combo of the berries & peaches was great! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My mom is "Lowfat Linda" and she let me start my own account. She's finally letting me cook things on the stove.