- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 1 can peaches in light syrup
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 -5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, at room temp
- heat peaches with juice along with food color and corn starch in a sauce pan meanwhile make flat omelet.
- pour peaches over omelet.
- drizzle with sour cream.
- serve with bacon and slightly sweet corn bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I had to learn how to cook. I wanted to paint but couldn't. I also ski, climb, lift, fly, shoot both target rifle and archery, interested in reading, astronomy, classical music, theater, travel and live on my sailboat.