- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix pawpaw pulp with coconut.
- Layer on bottom of buttered ovenproof casserole dish.
- Heat half and half mixed with the vanilla until bubbles form.
- Beat eggs with salt and sugar and while still beating, pour on the half and half very slowly so as not to curdle the eggs.
- Add the orange rind if using.
- Pour over fruit and place in a pan of hot water.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until custard is set.
- Turn out onto a plate when cool to show off the fruit layer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!