This is my favorite marinade for BBQ chicken. I got this recipe from a friend of mine from church. It was passed down from her mother. I use chicken breasts and adjust the marinating time depending on how salty I want the finished product. It's soooo yummy.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 - 3 lbs frying chicken
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Combine marinade and mix well.
- Place chicken in baking dish or in a ziplock bag
- Add marinade.
- Marinade 2 hours in fridge, turning every 1/2 hour.
- Place chicken on grill and baste frequently with marinade.