Pastrami Dip for Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package pastrami, shredded
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (or walnuts)
- Beat cream sour cream and cream cheese well.
- Blend in green pepper, onion, salt and shredded pastrami.
- Melt butter in pie plate. Sautee chopped pecans or walnuts and blend into mixture.
- Bake in plate at 350ºF. for 20 minutes and serve on pumpernickel bread slices as warm sandwiches, on baked potatoes, or also cold in a hollowed pumpernickel bread with the cut bread pieces for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.