- Ready In:
- Cook the pasta (also called pastina because it's so small) as instructed on the box.
- Drain the water out.
- If using an electric stove, you can return the pot to the stove and use the residual heat for the next part.
- If you are using a gas stove, you'll need to turn the stove on to low.
- Add the other ingredients, mixing thoroughly and stirring frequently.
- Add more cheese to taste.
- Keep it on the heat for a few minutes to make sure the eggs are cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking in my pantry with one eye and at 4 hungry teenage boys with the other, this recipe came in quite handy in stretching a little ol' box of pastina into a substantial side dish for chicken! Everything was on hand and it takes no time. I told them it was a pastina risotto but it was much easier! Thanks for posting I am making this one again!!