Pasta Salad With Miracle Whip
- Ready In:
- 375 g rotini pasta
- 3⁄4 cup celery (2 sticks cut in half lengthwise and then chopped 1/4 inch or so)
- 3⁄4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup cheese, diced. I use old cheddar, but whatever cheddar you have on hand
- 1 -2 cup Miracle Whip, depending on how creamy you like it
- 1 large chopped dill pickle (or more if you like it)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (or couple shakes)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (or few shakes I like a lot of pepper)
- In a pot boil water and cook rotini. while you're cooking pasta.
- In a bowl combine celery, carrots,tomatoes and green onions.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain, run cold water on it for a few min until it's cooled down; then add Miracle Whip or whipped dressing, sweet green relish, and mustard.
- Stir it up and then add paprika, salt, pepper.
- Stir it again.
- *You can add whatever vegetables you like--I would add green peppers and cucumbers myself as well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just love to cook. I dont really like to bake but i like trying new recipes and fooling around in the kitchen. I can cook all day.