Pasta Salad With a Kick
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box rotini pasta, cooked to your liking according to box
- 8 ounces robusto Italian dressing
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 1⁄2 ounces diced pepperoni
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced olives, drained
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the pasta, drain, and pour into large bowl.
- Add chopped cucumber, dry ranch, pepperoni, and olives to pasta.
- Stir well then add half the bottle of dressing.
- Cover and let sit overnight.
- The next day add cheese cubes, shredded mozzarella, remaining dressing, and stir well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook! I'm constantly paging through cooking magazines and looking up new recipes online. I'll often take a recipe and make changes to give it my own personal touch. I love experimenting with different foods and ingredients. I travel 750 miles per week for work so meals that are fast, easy, and delicious are very important to me. I enjoy hosting and attending Tastefully Simple parties and plan on becoming a consultant by the end of the year. My wonderful boyfriend is my number one guinea pig, although he's not complaining :)