- Ready In:
- 8 ounces dry pasta (elbows or anything like that)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (use the good stuff)
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped seeded
- 1 large sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 -2 chopped scallion (white or light green part only)
- Cook pasta to package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set pasta to the side make sure all water is removed.
- In a big bowl combine mayo, buttermilk, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Stir in Pasta, celery, cucumber, scallions and sweet pepper.
- Cover and chill for 2 - 24hours.
- If a little dry just before serving add SMALL amount of buttermilk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!