Parmesan Wafers- Quick and Simple
- Ready In:
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 pieces baking paper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400F).
- Draw 5cm circles (2 inch) on the back of your baking paper as a guide to make your wafers. Use a good quality paper.
- Line 2 baking trays with the paper.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the circles to form the wafers.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Allow to cool and set on the trays.
Join The Conversation
Yay! I've had these before with a ceasar salad and loved em and always wondered how to make up! who woulda guessed they were so simple! unfortunately some of mine stayed in the oven too long (i'd say check on em often cause 10 mins burnt some of mine). but the ones that came out good were sooooo tasty!!! i would upload a pic but ritas r so much prettier so i wont! great and simple recipe and can add em to anything! thanks jubes!!! made for recipe swap