Parmesan Pork Cutlets
photo by JenBlanchette
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice tenderloin on the diagonal into 8 pieces. Pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place the flour on a plate, the eggs lightly beated into a shallow bowl, and combine the bread crumbs, salt, and cheese in another bowl.
- Dredge the cutlets in the flour, then in the eggs, and finally the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place 4 of the cutlets into the pan for 1-2 minutes per side until golden. Place on a baking sheet and wipe out the skillet. Repeat with the remaining oil and cutlets.
- Bake in the oven until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for lunch, as neither of my kids like pork chops, so I cut the recipe to be made for one serving. I used a pork sirloin cutlet and cut it in half, then followed as written. I very much enjoyed this and it was very juicy and great breading. My only problem, which maybe my stovetop, was at only medium, it still burned, but not counting that in my rating. Made for Fall PAC 08.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking, especially baking. I am married, no children though I have a dog Chance, whose internal clock must be Swiss-made as he knows what time dinner should be and is quite the taskmaster if I'm not at least in the kitchen at the appointed time. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">