I love to cook from scratch but I also love my recipes to be quick and easy. This recipe is quick, easy and tastes great as a simple and delicious meatball.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 slice white bread
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Process slice of bread in food processor for fresh bread crumbs.
- Combine all ingredients including bread crumbs in mixing bowl.
- Shape into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Make for 20 - 25 minutes until done.
- Add to spaghetti sauce of your choice and serve over pasta or on sandwich rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Really good! I used whole wheat bread because it was what I had on hand, garlic powder not garlic salt, and 2% milk. I mixed together everything except the meat before adding the meat. It was a very wet mixture but held together OK. I made 16 fairly good-sized meatballs (each a little larger than a golf ball). Baked for 30 minutes on a rack on a sheet pan (so the fat would drain off) then stirred into recipe #290736. Served on wheat rolls with provolone cheese. Thanks for sharing!