This is from Terry Conlan the Executive Chef at the Lake Austin Spa Resort in Austin, TX. My sister visited a few years ago and brought me back his signed cookbook called "Fresh". Easy recipe if you love trout and healthy eating. I served it with Herbed Stuffed Tomotoes and Pan-Roasted Broccoli.
- Ready In:
- Spread the cheese in a flat-bottomed dish large enough to hold a trout fillet.
- Dredge each fillet, flesh side down, in the cheese. Arrange the fillets, flesh side up, on a clean dry work surface and coat with additional cheese.
- Heat a heavy non-stick skillet sprayed lightly with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Arrange the fillets, flesh side down and not touching, in the hot skillet;cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn the fillets once; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.