Pannekaken Norwegian Pancakes
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- mix up.( i used blender).
- pour into lightly oiled pan using 1/3 measuring cup.( i say grease the heck out of it)(i used pam AND butter).
- swirling like making crepe.
- cook until dry flip.(if you think its done enough ,wait a second or 2 more ).
- cook other side.
- jelly one side.(i used cherry pie filling for rudy's and jelly for mine).
- dust with sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Another of Dienia's great recipes! The brown side of mine are rolled inside and the outside I made more blonde because I like them this way. I filled them with blueberry preserves and powdered sugar. Love how the instructions are written! Yes, I greased the pan well and used butter, too! These are just wonderful! Thanks, Dienia! Made for ZWT9, team Gourmet Goddesses.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"