photo by Marie Nixon
- Ready In:
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, cut into 6 serving pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard or 2 tablespoons sweet-hot mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (convection or regular). Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard and 1 teaspoon of the thyme. In another small bowl, mix the panko with the remaining 1 teaspoon of thyme, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, parsley, and paprika. Add salt and pepper (a light sprinkle).
- Using a small spoon, spread the mustard mixture on the salmon; top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Roast the salmon for 12-14 minutes (test at 10) or until it is almost completely firm to the touch and flakes when poked with a fork. Serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!