Pancetta Baked Pork Fillet
- Ready In:
- 12 -14 slices pancetta
- 350 -400 g pork fillets (11-13oz)
- 1 apple, sliced not peeled red looks nicer
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sage leaves
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 deg C (425 deg F).
- Wrap pancetta around the pork to enclose, place apple slices in a baking dish and top with the fillet, sprinkle with oil, sage and pepper.
- Bake in oven 12-15 minutes or until pork is cooked to your liking.
- Serve sliced thickly on rocket (arugula) salad with garlic mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi I’m Glen and I live in Sydney with my wonderful husband Ross. We have eight beautiful grandchildren, two of them live near us in Sydney, two live in Western Australia, two more live in Queensland and another two in northern NSW. I can't imagine how I ever managed before I found Zaar - I use it regularly to plan meals and find new and interesting recipes and most important of all to keep track of our family favourites. <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://wmg.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://wmg.photobucket.com/albums/v209/rglgrl/1159781795.pbw" height="240" width="360"></embed> The photos are of our beautiful grandchildren. <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://wmg.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://wmg.photobucket.com/albums/v209/rglgrl/1160294339.pbw" height="360" width="360"></embed> <a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/rglgrl/Collagez520-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"></a> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">