Pancakes For Two
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Bisquick or 1 cup other baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the flour in a bowl and add the milk and egg.
- Beat until blended.
- A few small lumps in it is fine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet (or one just barely wiped with a bit of vegetable oil) unti a drop of water beads up.
- Pour in the pancake batter to make small to medium size pancakes.
- Cook until golden brown on one side, then turn and cook the other side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these for a quick Sunday morning breakfast with DH, using HeartSmart Bisquick, skim milk, and adding 1/2 tsp sugar along with the vanilla. They were fluffy & tasty; I got six small-saucer sized pancakes out of this batch -- a perfect size. I served them with a side of bacon and Recipe #83746.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoying cooking, baking and experimenting with new, ethnic, and out-of-the-ordinary recipes. I live in Pennsylvania with my crazy cat, Da Fuzz (aka Demoncat), who is spoiled beyond human comprehension.