Pan-Fried Steak (Well-Done)
- Ready In:
- 1 boneless round steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup water
- Wash and rinse steak.
- Rub steak with olive oil.
- Season with the salt and pepper, put aside.
- Cut onions and sauté in 1 tbsp butter and put it aside.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to skillet, and add steak.
- Fry each side for 8 minutes on med low heat.
- If the pan begins to dry time after time, add water, NOT OIL.
- Eat with onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!