photo by Chef AlexE
- Ready In:
- 12 fresh oysters, on the half shell
- 50 g shaved smoked salmon
- 100 g light sour cream
- 50 g black caviar
- lemon wedge
- Arrange the oysters on a serving platter.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips about 10mm wide and 25mm long.
- Arrange the salmon strips on top of the oysters.
- Spoon, (or pipe) about half a teaspoon of sour cream onto the top of of the oyster and salmon strip.
- Spoon about half a teaspoon of cavair onto the top of each.
- Serve with lemon wedges to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!