Oven Crisp Chicken Breasts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here's an option for your boneless chicken breasts to bake them in the oven with a tasty coating.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sour cream (light works fine)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- up to 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, celery salt, garlic, and pepper.
- Place stuffing mix in food processor or blender. Process until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the sour cream mixture; then roll in the crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION