Oven Baked Seafood Chowder #5FIX
photo by colleenlucky7
- Ready In:
- 1. Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Mix potatoes and Alfredo sauce in a 3 quart oven safe casserole dish, then spread them evenly on the bottom on dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- 3. Stir potatoes carefully with spatula without breaking.
- 4. Fold seafood flakes in with potatoes.
- 5. Pour buttermilk on top.
- 6. Bake 15 additional minutes (20 in mountains) stirring gently occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!