Oven Baked Orange Rice
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the rice, celery, onion, butter, orange peel and salt together and pour into a buttered 1-quart casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, heat the orange juice and water together to boiling.
- Add the orange juice mixture to the casserole dish and stir.
- Cover and bake about 45 minutes or until the rice is fluffy and tender.
- Toss with a fork and sprinkle with chopped parsley or slivered almonds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!