Cranberry Orange Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a good side dish when you're sick of the same old, same old. Be warned, it has a very strong cranberry flavor. If you don't like cranberries you won't like this!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rice (like Minute Rice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- Bring orange juice to a boil on a large saucepan, remove from heat.
- Stir in rice, cranberries, almonds and parsley.
- Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fluff rice with fork before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Lovely flavour ! I made this for dinner tonight. Had to improvise a bit as I ran out of dried cranberries so I used raisons; also used fresh squeezed orange juice. In spite of the changes, the rice came out very tasty. I will definitely make this again ! Thanks for a great way to change my bland rice !Reply