Outrageous Granola Recipe
outrageous granola recipe
- Ready In:
- 3 cups oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 cup chopped almonds, pecans or 1 cup any combination of your favorite nuts
- 1 cup any combination dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, dates, cherries, blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- Mix ingredients together in large bowl.
- Transfer onto a large baking sheet sprayed with non-stick butter flavored spray.
- Bake at 325 F for 35-45 minutes (stirring once halfway through cooking time.)
- Allow to cool completely on tray.
- Store in airtight jars or containers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION