Oreo -Red Velvet Poke Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
so moist and yummy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups milk
- 10 Oreo cookies
- Bake cake according to directions.
- poke holes all over the top of cake while it is war with a wooden spoon handle poke it all the way to the bottom of cake.
- Wish dry pudding mix with 4 cups of milk.
- poor pudding over the cake make sure it fills the holes evenly.
- put the cake into the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Crush the Oreo cookies as much as you like.
- After the cake has completely cooled spread on the whipped topping.
- sprinkle crushed Oreos over the whipped topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note