I got this from Sparkle Magazine!
- Ready In:
- 3 Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- wooden popsicle sticks
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave until melted and smooth. Stir often.
- Carefully put oreo cookies on the popsicle sticks.
- Cover oreo cookie with melted chocolate.
- Place oreo on wax paper.
- Add gumdrops on top.
- Allow it to cool and harden.
- Share your oreo cookie with your friends!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were so fun to make and they went over really well with the young women at church. I did stick the Oreo's in the oven for just a minute to soften them before putting the lollipop sticks in. Then I put them right in the freezer to harden. I used vanilla melt wafers to dip and it was super easy and I had absolutely no problem with anything falling apart. Thanks so much for this fun idea!Reply
This was such fun!!! The kids and I put this together for a father's day gift. They turned out wonderful. I used candy coating that I got at the craft store. I also used m&m's and some kissables. I will be making this again and again. Can't wait for the difderent holidays. I will also be trying milk chocolate as well.Reply
see 26 more