Orange Salad With Red Onion and Mint
- Ready In:
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled,pith removed,and sliced into pinwheels (seeds removed)
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, sliced into 1/8 inch thick half rings
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch fresh fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch coarse salt or 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped into chiffonade (about 10 leaves)
- In small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Join The Conversation
Mirj! Mirj! Mirj! This was fabulous and a very different salad. I followed the recipe to a T except I didn't know what "chiffonade" was, so I snipped the mint leaves with scissors very finely and added it to the salad. DH gobbled it up! I would have never thought red onions would mix so very well with oranges!