Orange Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, cooled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄4 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3⁄4 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 leaf lettuce (optional)
- 1. In large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, grapes, cucumber, green onions and half the orange sections.
- 2. In small bowl, whisk together orange juice concentrate, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently to combine.
- 3. Arrange lettuce on large platter. Mound pasta salad on top and garnish with remaining orange sections.
- Note: I omit step 3 and prefer this salad quite cold so it goes into my fridge for at least an hour before serving. Served simply with fresh crusty rolls and butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!