Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
photo by EMcooks
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- beat in eggs and vanilla.
- combine all dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- mix wet and dry ingredients.
- add in cranberries and chips.
- Scoop by 2 Tbsp scooper
- Bake 12 minutes.
- cool 5 minutes and then move to cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!