Orange Balsamic Chicken Thighs-Rachel Ray
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy way to fancy up the less expensive part of the chicken. Serve over baby spinach or your favorite sauteed green. Posting for safekeeping From Everyday with Rachel Ray.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange, marmelade
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup honey roasted pecan, chopped (optional)
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the hot skillet.
- Sprinkle the rosemary on top and cook the chicken until crispy and brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Wisk the balsamic vinegar and marmelade into the skillet.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- return the chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the baby spinach, stirring till wilted and coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle the pecans on the chicken and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION