MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
kids love these. Yummy!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese (about 3 ounces) or 3/4 cup pizza cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Heat water and butter to rolling boil. Stir in flour, salt and garlic powder. Stir vigorously over low heat 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat. Beat in eggs until smooth. Stir in cheese and onion. Drop dough by scant teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Tip-Top Puffs: Place pimiento-stuffed olive or 1/2 inch-square cheese slice on each puff. Bake as directed.
- Filled Puffs: Place salted peanut, 1/2 inch ham or bologna cube or half of pimiento-stuffed olive on each puff. Top with enough dough to cover. Bake as directed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION