Olive Oil Glazed Potatoes
photo by French Tart
- Ready In:
- 1 lb russet potato (peeled or not as you prefer)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Combine potatoes with water, oil, garlic, and salt in a 10-inch nonstick skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Cover skillet and briskly simmer, shaking skillet occasionally, until potatoes are tender and most of water is absorbed, 10 to 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YES, YES, YES! We loved these Bethie! A simple way of preparing spuds but with such panache! Used extra virgin olive oil and fresh parsley for a garnish. Left my skins on for extra fibre and colour and dressed them with a little extra olive oil! A great way of making spuds - merci ma leeetle petits pois! Made for Veg'N'Swap in the veggie forum and Spanish Garlic in the Spain Forum. FT:-)
see 2 more reviews