Old Fashioned Farmstyle Oatmeal Cookies
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whip together sugar and butter.
- Mix in milk, egg and vanilla.
- Slowly add baking soda, salt cinnamon and flour.
- Mix in oatmeal until thoroughly blended.
- Roll into balls and flatten on cookie sheet 1-2 inches apart, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute then move to cool rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Family man, father of 5,(4 boys,1 girl), Love cooking, baking, creating, teaching and sharing.</p>