Old Fashioned Creamed Chipped Beef
- Ready In:
- soak the beef in water for 30 minutes; drain.
- Using scissors, cut beef into strips in saucepan; toss in vegetables.
- Pour in milk and whisk in flour.
- Melt in butter.
- Heat over low, stirring constantly.
- Serve when slightly thickened.
- Serve over biscuits or toast.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Still in West Virginia but we've moved a few miles away, down to the county capitol. It's a compromise: bigger than our last town but smalelr than the "big city" of Cumberland MD, right up the road. Jobs are not that plentiful here so I am fortunate to be able to work at home (I'm a writer). My passion is cooking and feeding people family well....my pet peeve is the family court systems in America......my love is for emergency medicine and the people that make survival in a crisis possible