Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake
- Ready In:
1 13x9 cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Spray a 13 x 9 pan with bakers joy or grease and flour.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and oil.
- Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes, stir in nuts or raisins.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Cool on rack until completely cool.
- Frosting: In a small bowl mix frosting and ground cinnamon until completely mixed.
- Frost cool cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!