- Ready In:
- Cut hot dogs in half lengthwise with sharp knife, starting each cut from the middle of the hot dog. make about 4 cuts in each hot dog. (This will form 4 "legs" of the "octopus.")
- If you would like you can make additional cuts to form 8 legs.
- Use mustard and/or ketchup to create the "eyes.".
- Add hot dogs to pot of boiling water and cook as directed on package, watching each hot dog turn into an octopus right before your eyes.
- Meanwhile, prepare macaroni as directed on pkg.
- Spoon macaroni into 4 small bowls; top each with an octopus.
- and now you have "octopus-n-cheese".
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!