Oatmeal Raisin Cookies- Rocco Dispirito
photo by Mrs Anastasio
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup low-sugar apple butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup puffed millet, cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine agave, vanilla, apple butter, eggs and cinnamon. In a small food processor, grind Cheerios.
- Add Cheerios, millet cereal and raisins to wet mixture.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly spray with baking spray. Scoop out 20 cookies and bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!