Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup tahini
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix tahini and apple sauce together with an electric beater.
- Add brown sugar and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the whole egg and keep mixing.
- Add the egg white and vanilla essence and mix well
- In a seperate bowl wisk all the dry ingredients together.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients stirring until just moist.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 375 F for 12-16 minutes each or until just golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!